There is a misconception that all of the common North Carolina traffic tickets are handled the same way in court and the expertise of a good Traffic Attorneys Durham or Traffic Attorneys Holly Springs is not needed.
The truth is, there are many variables that go into how your particular traffic ticket will be handled. Below is a list of some of these considerations. This list is not comprehensive, but an overview of some of the ways a quality Durham traffic lawyer or Raleigh traffic lawyer can help steer you through the North Carolina Traffic Court System.
- What kind of violation was the ticket? (i.e. was it a moving violation or not?)
- Was more then one violation cited in the ticket?
- What county did the violation take place in? (i.e. what court will hear the case?)
- Was anyone hurt as a result of the traffic violation?
- What does your past driving record look like?
- Have you are anyone in your household used a PJC?
These questions, along with others, will be asked when you call Attorney M. Moseley Matheson at 919-335-5291 for your FREE CONSULTATION. He will help you decide what is your best course of action. In most cases, you will not even have to appear in court.